Into my heart an air that kills From yon far country blows: What are those blue remembered hills, What spires, what farms are those? This is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain. The happy highways where I went And cannot come again. - A.E. Housman (1859-1936)

Friday, September 22, 2006

What's it?!


How's this for yanking your chain? [grin]

Actually, I was just messing around and ran across this picture. A friend chided me recently for not having added to my blog for a while.

So, there - that's the best I can do for now! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh! Yeay! Here are some more "animal hybrids" made possible by Photoshop:

http://www.hemmy.net/2006/08/29/photoshop-animal-hybrids-galore/

Now if we can just get someone else's blog reVVed up again . . . .

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home